Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day Ten - Lots of Packages Today

I ordered a few things last week (this of course has nothing to do with the fact that I am expecting a steady inflow of cash soon) and everything arrived today.

First was a small collection of Chris King Bling.  I got the replacement bearing for the one I destroyed last week and a few finely machined tools to work on my creaking bottom bracket.  Since I was stranded most of the day yesterday with the Honda in the shop, I took the opportunity to run some errands.  Two bike shops, two hardware stores, one grocery store, two department stores and Jimmy Johns somewhere in the middle.
The second item to arrive was a tiny camera I got off of Ebay.  I've actually wanted an inexpensive really small camera for a while.  I already have a digital camera but it's too big and clunky to stick in a pocket or carry on rides in a useful way.



Last but not least was a none-too-soon supply of tea.  I was getting dangerously low and needed to replenish.  I can't wait to sample some of these bad boys!

No comments: