Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wonderful Weekend in Vermont

Johanna and I came back from one of the coolest weddings last weekend. My buddy Ben got married to a really cool woman Mollie that he met our senior year at Brown.

I think every wedding that I have been to has had somewhere betweeen 100 and 200 guests...ours was.

Ben and Mollie broke the mold and had a 45 person gathering in the hills of Vermont. Several close friends and lots of family gathered at the Wildflower Inn and spent the weekend hiking, swimming, making smores, playing badmitton and throwing horseshoes. There was also a little bit of airhockey and fooseball but I think almost everyone spent most of their time outside.
I think this post would be better served by more pictures and less commentary.

Here are a couple of shots for everyone.


Here is Ben awaiting his bride...



How many people get a rainbow on their wedding day?



I really like this shot. I was just playing around with the camera and this just worked.


If you would like to see more check here. You may need to be a member of imagestation to view the album but you can check out bugmenot to get a login if you don't want to be bugged.*


* Thanks to DGanes for that link.

No comments: