Monday, June 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's been almost two weeks since it happened but it was cool enough that I still feel I should share it with everybody.

My B-day was June 10th which I spent most traveling to Boston by way of Burlington, Vermont. The Tuesday before we were planning to have dinner with some friends of ours (fixpert and barfington) or at least that's what I thought. I cam home on Tuesday ready to go for a little road ride before dinner and I saw a familiar bike on our lawn, but not one that I was expecting. I didn't really think much of it...I just didn't know how she found out about the ride. Then another mystery rider shows up and I am really confused.

Johanna let's the cat out of the bag and informs me that this is a pre-celebration ride.
"It's a celebrationBitches!"

It turned out that just about everyone we know in town was coming over for Beer, Bar-B-Q, Nerf guns and balloon animals. I had a great time and it was good to see everyone at once.

A couple of days later one of these showed up in the mail.



It's a portable speaker system for the iPod. It can be run off of batteries or off of an AC adaptor. It's also a docking station, which is a bonus because I was thinking of getting a second USB cable anyway and this already fits the bill. It's definitely small enough to travel with but the sound sis big enough for a backyard BBQ or anywhere around the house.

If you are lookingfor something to broadcast your pod, this thing is where it's at.

No comments: