Monday, February 28, 2005

February Recap...Looking into March

So, February was a decent month. Lots of Mini-Z racing, a little bit of bike riding with more to come. The hair experiment was cool. If only you could get instant dreads ... but I guess unless you're Mekhi Phifer you gotta earn those locks.

For the last day of February we have a fair amount of snow falling in the center of the commonwealth, I don't know if it's going to stay vary long but it's almost guaranteed that school will be closed most of the week. Does that effect me...not really but I don't have much else to say right now.

If you are just piddling around the internets, check out some of the links on the right. There are a couple of blogs that are worth checking out and some random webpages of people that I know.

If you are here looking for another movie review, I guess I could dig one up. In the past couple of days we saw Hitch and Girl with a Pearl Earring.

So...the movie reviews will have to wait for another time. Ebay is always good for some interesting auctions. I have seen toast that looks like Jesus, auctions for a picture of an Xbox but this one is definitely one of the best. Not for the faint of heart (actually it's not that bad). Enough hype, here's the link

No comments: