Wednesday, February 16, 2005

BONG!


So they say kick-ass things happen in threes! I am waiting for number three to show up any day now. What are number one and two you ask. Well, I'll tell you.

Last night I took first place in the mini-z open race. Third in Formula 1 but whatev...I think this is my first official win against official competition. Unfortunately, Stampy just stopped giving gift certificates for wins so I don't know if I actually get anything. OH WELL.

Number two? I just found out that I am going to be a sponsered rider for the Charlottesville Racing Club. I guess that means I should start riding my bike again. Basically they choose riders based on their race results and contributions to the club. My results are mediocre but I do enjoy putting time and energy into the club events. Hopefully, we can get the MTB side of things going strong. We learn a little more every year.

I wonder what number 3 will be? Maybe it already happened...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What up James! You know you use to love yelling at people through the windows in Hegeman. Hook up the Aiwa boyeeeeeeeeeeeee