Thursday, January 27, 2005

How VA handles snow

I am not sure but I think we got about an inch of snow on Friday night, maybe it was Saturday. Either way it wasn't very much snow at all. First thing that I noticed was that noone shoveled the snow from in front of thier house. It was like some sort of Pavlovian response to get outside with a shovel two hours after the snow started to fall. As soon as I noticed that there was a layer collecting on the sidewalk I went into "auto-shovel" mode. All I could hear in my head was "If someone falls and slips out there they can sue us!" Thanks Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, ##NAME##, I was looking around on the internet for italian supercars information when I came across your blog. Looks Pretty cool stuff. Interesting, and takes a bit of time. Keep it coming. Rex ##LINK##.