Monday, January 24, 2005

So what is a blog for if not to bitch. I have to be careful though or some X-mod toting kids may come to my door and start some trouble.

I went to the LHS yesterday to race my mini-z's but the "snow" kept everyone away. Only a small handful were brave enough to venture out in the 1/2 inch dusting of snow we got two days earlier to come out and race toy cars. I was there for about an hour and we had some pretty fun five lap sprint races going on. It was all good for a while until the X-mods rolled in.

First thing I have to say is I have nothing against you if you choose to drive a radio shack car instead of a hobby quality product but whatever you drive...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn to drive it.

I was sitting on the start line waiting for two other racers to join me for another 5 lap sprint when some kid slaps hs car on the track, punches the throttle and smashes into the rear end of my car, cracking the ass end of my newest toy. That wasn't the first time an X-mod hit my car. They lose control seemingly randomly and tend to run other cars into the wall.(I wish it was acceptable to bitch slap little kids)

I think from now on I will be keeping my rustler in the trunk of my car. If the X-mods come out...the Rustler comes out. BONG!

No comments: