Monday, May 07, 2007

Miscellaneous Catch -All Post

Hello readers,

Lot's of stuff going on lately. In no particular order here's the readers digest version

New Roof
We got a new roof put on our house. Even though the "old" one was put on there lss than 5 years ago. It's a bit of a bummer but now we are motivated to cut some limbs off of the big old pine that is sitting over our brand new roof. We also need to paint (inside and out), tile and build a deck. I think that's all that's on the list for now...

Bike Racing
Driving little cars is certainly not making me a faster bike rider but little cars are so much fun. Anyway, there's been a slight vaction from little cars so I can spend more time on the bike doing bike things. So far I think I've done two MTB races and I would like to do more so I am going to try and get on the bike(s) more consistently. A lot of my bike-related energy has been focused towards running a local MTB series. After May 20, the series will be over and I'll be able to ride -ride-ride! The first two races are done and the third is on it's way.

Sea Otter Classic
I will put some pictures up from this one in a new post. Sea Otter is one of the biggest bike events in the country. It included 4 days of racing (actually zero for me) and booths from just about every manufacturer in the bike business.



Well, that's the quick update. Lots of stuff has been going on. Oh, and the iPod install worked out pretty well. I think I have some pics somewhere that I'll have to put up. Sound quality is much better than the tape adaptor or the iTrip. I'll get those pics up soon too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoorioups [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]