Thursday, May 24, 2007

GoPro??

I saw these guys at Sea Otter last month but never got around to actually checking out the camera. The website has some really nice photos and video but I don't know how legit this thing really is. For $140 it's a lot cheaper than the separate helmet cam options. Also, you don't have to drag a video camera around in a camelbak. I don't know if the videos are any good but it would be pretty sweet to carry around and get some awesome downhill footage!

The pictures are supposed to be 3 MPixls and the video resolution is 640x480. It won't be the same quality as The Collective...but neither is the riding!


2 comments:

Sally aka Fixpert said...

Awesome! I would totally watch some footage of you guys bombing some VA singletrack!!

Anonymous said...

im a comment... :D
and im an amazing comment...
I came out of no where...
and i did not read your blog...

hehehe

im a comment... :D

www.pinoychalk.com