Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I want to hear from my reader

So, it's that time of year when the entire world makes resolutions and goals. I have never really made formal resolutions or anything like that, but I might give it a shot this year. Now that we are almost three weeks into the new year, some of you may have already forgotten your resolutions or some of you may still be going strong.

I want to hear from all 4 of my readers. What is/are your New Year's Resolution(s). It can be something simple like...update my blog at least once a week...or...deposit checks before they expire...or...something like that.

I don't need all of your resolutions, just one. The conception of the resolution doesn't even have to coincide with the onset of 2006. I just want to know what you guys focus on to make your lives a little better.

I think the hardest part is trying to be realistic. I'll go first...

My resolution for 2006 is to become a little more realistic about the projects that I take on. I have at least 3 projects in my basement that are unfinished, will most likely remain unfinished, are taking up space, and probably wouldn't be very useful even if they were finished.

I will try to be a little more scrutinizing of what I choose to begin.

No comments: