Monday, April 11, 2005

March has Passed April is Here...

Lots to do this month and it's already half-done.

Where to begin?

First I have to finish installing the shower vent in the bathroom. I figure there will be three phases. Installing the actual vent, running the electrical, and actually connecting the electrical. Right now I am between Phase I and Phase II. (I think...I don't really know phases) No I was wrong, there's 4 phases. I have to run the vent somewhere. Either through the roof or out the soffet. Decisions decisions. I don't llok forward to trying to cut a hole in my roof.

Taxes, taxes, taxes. Not much to say here. I haven't dont them yet.

Bike races are coming. Johanna and I are racing this Saturday. First MTB race of the season. It's going to hurt like nobody's business.

That's a quick look ahead to April. Nothing much else to report.

No comments: