Friday, June 15, 2007

So I made some reference to my bike Karma in my AM ride post. What I was too frustrated to mention at the time was that I was on the road bike because I was having such a bad run of luck with my MTB. Bent derailleur hanger, poor shifting, flat tires and a nearly catastrophic wreck put me in a bad bad place. I was just bummed to be on the MTB. Anyway I think some of that luck managed to turn around a bit. Last Sunday I went to the HooHa. An awesome local race that was a complete mud fest. Here's a shot of Johanna making some mud pie!

Anyway, that race was riddled with all kinds of bad stuff. That much mud and that many people pushing 110% through the woods is bound to bring some sad war stories. I have to say I was pretty pleased with my bike that day. All gears shifted well, my tires held up great and I even had a decent finish. My bike did a good job that day...and I thanked it for that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 James Gist 1:50:48

Anonymous said...

Dahaaam....Paterson represent! Go baby, go baby, go!

Anonymous said...

My name is Benjamin Goodman and I live in Jerusalem I love gerbils. I like putting them down my pants, 12 at a time and shouting "Benjamin Goodman rocks the free world" yeah

Anonymous said...

My name is Benjamin Goodman and I live in Jerusalem I love gerbils. I like putting them down my pants, 12 at a time and shouting "Benjamin Goodman rocks the free world" yeah

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.