Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just a quick update for the 5 people who bother to read this thing.

Once again I am sitting in my Java class with nothing to do, so I am trying out my cool email blogging function.  It's pretty neat...I can just sit here and email my super-secret email address and send it directly to my blog for all of you to read.  
 
Well this is supposed to be a quick one so here it goes.
  • Podcasts are the bomb.  Some are really good, some of them are lame, but the idea is awesome.  If you have a Pod, jump on the boat.
  • Things are going well with the car wreck thing.  I don't have to pay a dime, I am getting a rental car today and my car should be done in about two weeks.
  • I just came back from an awesome vacation at the Outer Banks.  A bunch of us rented a house for a week and had lots and lots of fun.  We played with Kayaks, a HobieCat, a stunt kite, and all kinds of stuff.  We also ate so much BBQ'd meat that I am sure my cholesterol is through the roof.   I would post some pictures but I think I lost my camera.
  • I should have a cool new wheelset coming for my Mountain Bike.  I have waited a LONG time for these things and I think they will be done today. 
  • At some point I'll tell everyone about my latest success with writing a complaint letter to get a lame ass French company to actually do something.
Okay, back to class for me,
 
Peace out!

No comments: