Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kokopelli Trail Recap: Pregame

Well, Steve found the highlight of his trip to be a few days before the serious riding even started.  I booked a New Belgium Brewery Tour for Myself, Steve, Don, Johanna, Richard and Nick.  Johanna actually wasn't feeling well and Nick wasn't in town yet so our crew of four hopped on bikes and rode over to the brewery.  The weather was perfect for a bike ride and an afternoon of drinking beer.  The tour itself was kind of lackluster due to our less than stellar tour guide, but, the beer was good...(except for that last brew we sampled Le Terroir I think) .

Anyway...we had an interesting afternoon after the tour but instead of boring you with my story...I'll just let the following picture speak for itself.




Round Trip Airfare to Colorado: $250
New Belgium Brewery Tour: Free
A Growler of Fine New Belgium Brew: $6.75

Giving Charlie's Angels a ride on a borrowed bike: Priceless.

1 comment:

James G. said...

By the way...there are more pictures...but I think I've posted enough.