Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Poker Table Almost Complete

The first game is soon and the table is ready. The only thing I haven't done is cut holes for the cupholders. I have 10 stainless steel cupholders but I think the table will work best with 8 players. I am going to host a few games before I make a final decision.

I am quite pleased with the final result. The racetrack has a nice gloss to it (even though there are some imperfections) and the padded rail looks very uniform with no visible wrinkles. I have to thank Jo for the help with that one. The rail alone took over 600 staples...all done with a hand stapler.

I have some more progress pics that I'll put up later but here's a sample of the (almost) finished product.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice table...! can u use it for other things....dinner, like the stain color and it finished!buy a new computer, don't build one i really think u were an architect in ur past life.. love u mom