Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Fixie Revoultion

Categorie(s): Bikes




My good friend (who I will refer to as DG in order to protect the innocent) has joined the fixie revolution. This is a revolution of which I am not a part but I still highly respect and envy it's memebers. I hope to one day join their ranks, but to add another bike to the stable would reduce the minimal amount of time that I currently spend with each of my four bikes. Maybe I will one day sell one of them for a Langster...

Anyway, this is not about me...it's about a biddy and his new bike. Congrats to DG!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you know that back brake is coming off in about a month...along with a switch to bullhorn chop off handlebars....

Anonymous said...

What's a fixie? :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh James, don't worry. Soon enough you'll be lunching out on Quicksilver, starring Kevin Bacon. You'll be doing no-handed track stands and backwards circles. And you will burn through back tires in about 2 weeks.

Riding fixed is the crack of cyclists, once you're hooked...and plus it's a little dangerous.

Anonymous said...

bro fixxxies are so sick! i only have 2 right now but i'm going to buy 2 more before summer. and ride them around main street hb. i can't find super tight pants so i am going to wear my little sisters. hbfc. hb fixie crew!!!

Anonymous said...

fixies are lame...
at least here in san francisco it makes no scense & they're everywhere
it's also a trend thats gone on too long.